Tuesday, November 8, 2011

UPDATE: A Rock and a Hard Place


I just wanted you all to know that after much contemplation and reflection, I have decided to replace my rock. Luckily, we have this rock shop in MPLS called ZRS Fossils that was able to supply me with a replacement rock.

I also got this nifty little info card that explains the properties of labradorite, which include "enhances magical experience via telepathy, prophecy, spirit connections, serendipitous experiences, etc. Assists in finding truths in challenging transitions and life changes. Greatly protects and strengthens your personal energies." Now that is what I call a magical rock!

I also wanted to add that the little town which Fat n Happy's (and the resting place of my first rock) is located in is called "Castle Danger."

No comments:

Post a Comment